Searching for friends

Hi
I'm from Denmark and 22 years old.
I live in Kuala Lumpur for a few month.
Sometimes I'm a bit bored, so I would like to meet some people here.
I like to shop, play badminton, walk in the city, bath in pool, talk, eat :P
As you see, I'm not that good at english, so it would be nice with some practice.
Haven't really seen so much of KL yet
Hope to hear from you

Hey, i live in KL for some month too and if you want, we can meet for some bar hopping or dinner?! Unfortunately i have have to work during the week, but am always free after 6.

would love to join as well,

cheers :)

It was nice meeting you today Natasia! :-) You're a lovely person!

Hi how are you? I hope everything is ok with you. I am here from KL looking for friend would you like to make a friendship i will be proud and we spend time around the city, Eat and roaming in city and out of city...I am really feel like boring at home nothing to do. I appreciate you to join to me.....(Moderated: Please avoid leaving your contact details on the forum)

welcome to KL..... ;)

your sky, and mine,
has become all smoke, like a dream..
your sky, and mine,
is spread in parts, like breaths..
wherever you go,
you'll find me only..

Hi, my name is Andrew and i am a Malaysian. If you dont mind, i am sincere in friendship. Please call or  SMS me at 0166266773

regards, Andrew

HEY HOW ARE YOU?

Hi nazmulL007,

Avoid posting your text in caps lock, this make the post hard to read. ;)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team

Hi there! Any plan for this weekend? I am planning for an early beer for my weekend! Would you like to join me and my other expat friends? let me know...cheers

Sometimes my heart feels
           that if you weren't there,
           There would have been no
           such thing as love.........

Would the meeting of heart
           have been just a one-time things,
           Or a connection for a lifetime.......?

Hi

Are u still free to enjoy?

That's same thing to me but am not yet in malaysia my flight will be next month as for me am a Javier
person and like eating too

hey I'm from Norway just moved to KL. i would love too meet some new friends :D contact me

Hi 
Nice to meet you.
Hope can meet you for drinks or dinner if possible.
Btw did we meet in changkat before?
Contact me! See you. :)

Hey, also looking for fun people to hang out with :)

hi im interested to be your friend..but im in thailand...wew!

Lets meet people  :cool:

lets meet up gus plz  :(

Hey,

Lets hang out sometimes, i am looking for friends to do activities too. Sports, ATV, bungee jumping, bowling, movies, clubbing or bars!

take care! :)

Hi guys,

I am new to KL and wannna make new friends .....

Hi, how is there, just know is raining in KL and I read your add,well I also new in KL, I from Pakistan but I long time live in Tokyo ,I also living in KL city ,if you interest to be my friend you we'll come, I speak English ,Japanese and little bit Malay , I waiting your reply ,have good raining day ,,,,