Close

Filipino Community in Netherlands

Would you please stick to the English language on this Anglophone forum?

Thank you  :)

Vathorst ametsfoort near the city center of amersfoort

Hello guys, sino po dto tga amsterdam? Sana may mameet ako pinoy 😆😆😆

Welcome on board andjel  :cheers:

As this is an anglophone forum could you stick to the English please?
This way everyone can understand and follow the thread.

Thanks  :)

When did u arrive in Amsterdam?how was it?

:D y

Hello po  ma'am  Brenda. ..can I join  the Filipino  community. .I'm living  here in Bolsward...I didn't see  any Filipino  here...

Hello kabayan. I leave near in leeuwarden. ..San ka dito. .?

Hello po kabayan. ...I'm a Filipina also looking for kabayan  friends , I'm from Bolsward. ..

Hello. ..kabayan...komusta. ?

Hi everyone,

Can we please keep it in english on this anglophone forum?

Thank you,

Priscilla :)

Hi sydets.. I sent you private message..hope to hear you there.. Would like to keep in touch with u.m too.. Ty

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Please post only in English
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Maybe is here in the east of Nederland also a pinay who likes to have contact and make friends with a gwapo local blond dutch guy ?!

Most activities and expats are in the west, some in southern city's, but here in the east?

So; ikaw pinay in Twente?
Do and feel free to message me!

Walang anuman!

Note: 27 April 2017:
King-Festival in Enschede

~ dresscode: orange ~

http://www.koningsfestivalenschede.nl/Programma/

Hi guys, my husband got a job offer in Amersfoort. If everything goes well with his visa he might be starting work there by July or August this year. We have never been to NL so I was just wondering if any of you has got any idea how to find accomodation in Amersfoort? Or any of you has got an apartment/room for rent. He might be just staying there for around 3-6 months. Many thanks.

Hi All,

Wish you all find this well..
My name is Rhyan, currently residing here in Turkey.
I was wondering if I push my plan to move in Holland/Netherland, does anyone can share their thoughts about job for foreign male?

I wish to hear a positive comments from you particular for those senior expats :)

Cheers!
Rhyan

Hi everyone. Anyone living in Uithoorn?

Hi, Any kababayan here living in Almere? :) Would love to meet fellow pinoys in Holland. Thanks!

Hello Ms. Amelyn,Im jellin,I just moved here in amersfoort for about 6 weeks now.if may i ask where do you live in amersfoort? :)

Hello Everyone,

I have recently moved in the Netherlands and It would be nice to meet fellow filipinas in Amersfoort.

Thanks.