Got the letter from Denmark without Verification for Greencard

Hi there the post today is about Denmark Green card Processing time:-would like to inform you that the general minimum processing time is 6-8 months and these are indicative processing time only. Processing may take less or longer depending on the complexity of the application. The maximum processing time depends on Danish Immigration Service.Further, once the decision will be made on your application the same will be intimated to you on your given contact details via call or email. :)

After Education Assessment - how many months they will take for decision ??

It depends upon the volume of the applications & your case officer the time may be 6 months or more

Hi Robin..
I saw ur post long time back that u received letter from danish embassy regarding
documents verification.. Just wanted to know that have u got any positive reply from danish embassy again??
If yes, please let me know when did u get letter and how much time it took to process ur visa?

hello ,
i want to apply for Danish GC. Could you please tell me about employment proof letter in little detail. ex , what are the points should be mentioned in my work experience letter. i alredy got one from my organization , but in that letter they have not mentioned my designation or work description.

Thanks

how many months it will take to have a decision on application after receiving hard copy letter from Danish Embassy?

Hi Sreenath,
  im in the same process as urs. ive applied on 1st Nov 2013 and received letter from denmark embassy on
12 dec 2013 stating that my educational documents should be verified. still waiting for call or email. Hoping the god favors me.
can u give ur number or call me on (Moderated: Please avoid leaving your phone number on the forum)

Regards
Veeru

Hi Friends

how many months it will take to have a decision on application after receiving hard copy letter from Danish Embassy? I received letter on 10-03-2013 and I applied on Nov 2013

expatlove wrote:

Hi Friends

how many months it will take to have a decision on application after receiving hard copy letter from Danish Embassy? I received letter on 10-03-2013 and I applied on Nov 2013

Hi, It will take not more than 3 Months actually, Some times it's take 4 months. Maximum Applicants are receiving  the call for the approve for GC in Below 3 months.

What call will we receive and its purpose?

what hard copy they will send and will they send by post or e.mail...

Call for the completion of the green card Process.

sathyamsc87 wrote:

what hard copy they will send and will they send by post or e.mail...

Will get the Hard Copy by a post.

i applied my green card begining of last month i have education from U.K how long my process will be?

sathyamsc87 wrote:

i applied my green card begining of last month i have education from U.K how long my process will be?

How Much Years of Work Experience you have?

Hi robin,
i am also applying oct 2013 but thre is no update you have any update regarding greencard application

Hi all
how many months it will take to have a decision on application after receiving hard copy letter from Danish Embassy? I received letter on 05-11-2013 and I applied on Oct  2013..............
Right now how many months it will take a decission ....

sateesh4424 wrote:

Hi all
how many months it will take to have a decision on application after receiving hard copy letter from Danish Embassy? I received letter on 05-11-2013 and I applied on Oct  2013..............
Right now how many months it will take a decission ....

How many Years of Work Experience Do you have?

Hi Sreenath ,

To which mailing address you got your document delivered ? Is it same address which you had mentioned in your GR1 application form under "Information about applicant" section ?

hi dude i dont have much experience but i worked in uk 1 year full time 1 year part time experience..

Hi veru
any updates from emmbassy i am also applying same month

Hi, I just wanted to ask how long the bank statement has to be to show the funds?

Secondly I've done 2 years bachelors plus 2 years Masters from Pakistan, I've also done 1 year MSc from Uk and my education has been in same subjects from bachelors to MSc. ( accounting & finance) how many points will I get for education?

Any one got the GC in the May month?

no but do have any idea regarding this

sateesh4424 wrote:

no but do have any idea regarding this

All the Applicants are waiting for the Decision, The Applicants from September 2013 to .. are not get the GC. If have any one get GC after September 2013 Applicant. Can You share some details here. Thank You.

waiting from sep-2013

Hello All,

I am an aspirant sailing the same boat. I have applied in Nov 2013 and yet to get a decision.

I called the Embassy 3 days back. They said we might have to wait for another 3 months for the decision.
They confirmed that they have received the results after my education documents verification but they are not authorized to disclose it at the moment.

If anyone has any other updates from the embassy please do share it here as it will help a lot of people on the blog.

Best Regards.

Hi pramod,
i am also same reply i am applying on oct ..i am called to embassy on 10 days back they told same answer ............
Do u have any idea regarding the process time and recent any one can get the gc approval

hello dude my education from u.k how many months processing time  for my case ?
thanks

Hi Sathya,
Actually Total processing time is on average 6months  But Right now They Might Some more Extra time depending upon Application Trafic.....

Thanks&Regards
Sateesh

thanks for your reply.. i applied on march first week i got that letter in april first week says my education qualification went for assesements so total time frame they menttioned in that letter is 3 months. will they give decsion with in that time frame..

Hi pramod,
give me u r no w r u staying ......
Did u cal to emmassay in recent times

hai sateesh have u got any reply from embassy?

Hi sathya,
no  i Didn't  get any cal right now and when u r applying Gc...
And Did u cal to Emmassay in recent times ......
Do u have any updates From emmassay

Thanks&Regards
Sateesh

Hi pramod,
Please give me your mobile no i will cal u

Hi Guys,

I have applied for my GC on 28th May  at Chennai VFS office, i just want to share some of friends cases with you people,  my friends who completed there masters from UK universities have applied for there GC in Dec 2013 have got there GC by end of Feb 2014, the other guy have applied in Nov 2013 & got it by Jan 2014, as off now i feel that people who completed there masters from European Universities cases are processing fasters then local countries universities.

People from UK universities who did there masters can you able to share your process details please.

Thanks in Advance

thanks for your reply sateesh. i applied on mid of march but i got a letter from denmark on first week of april says that my education documents went for assesments it will take 3 months for processing it was mentioned in that letter.  this was my status sateesh...

Hai dude i applied on first week of march in chennai vfs. Even i have completed my master from U.K university.

Hi sathyamac87,

Any update from Denmark ???

Which university in UK

yes dude i got my approval last month itself. And i studied in Robert gordon university from aberdeen..