Work Visit Visa - Multiple Entry - Bahrain or Dubai Visa

Hi,
I need your help on my query.

Currently, I am on a work Visa in KSA, I will be going on Final Exit and will be coming back on a Work Visit Visa to a different company in KSA. I will be given a Multiple Entry Work Visit Visa for me and my wife (to travel along with me).

a) Is it not possible to get a Single Entry Work Visit Visa and extend it for 3 months? Is there any complexity involved in extending Single Entry Visa?

b) If I have to take Multiple Entry Visa, In order to keep my Work Visit Visa active, how do I arrange a Bahrain or Dubai Visa, to enter Dubai/Bahrain airport and taking the immediate flight and return back to KSA?

Never heard of work visit visa with multiple or single entries. If you are saying business visa then i could say you cannot take your family with you. Plz make sure things before you come in.

They might be offering a business visa to his wife also... I have heard of cases where family members have been able to visit on business visas.  I don't know the answers to the questions, though.

P.S. It is illegal to work on a business visa, just so you know, so make sure it soon leads to a proper work visa and iqama.

Yeah may be, they give business visa for family too, thats good enough. But remember one thing, to extend business visa here would rip of the company. That would cost 1500-2500 SAR a month per person through agents. Also its illegal to work with a business visa, so if anyone raids in your office, you just pretend to be attending some meetings in office. hehehe. Get your work visa and IQAMA asap, that would help you in many things like driving, medical insurance and other lot more stuffs.

There is no such thing as Work Visit Visa. Its either Visit Visa OR Work Visa only.

Have you done transfer of Iqama/sponsorship here? before you go for final exit in your current co.? If so, then what you are saying is possible.

It seems you actually have a Work Visa, there is no such thing as mutilple entry work visa.

IF you want to visit bahrain or dubai you will be provided an exit -rentry visa by your employer for you and you shall have to process the same for your spouse and children.