We are looking for doctors interest to work in Germany or for resiency

we cooperate with big hospital in Germany and we are looking for doctor who are interest to work there.our services is free of charges fo all the candidates!!!!if anyone need help we will be very gratefull to help!!!

Hi sir this is Dr Pothamshetty Abhinov. I am from India I have done my MBBS from China and have cleared MCI exam in India and acquired my registration number and have done the rotatory internship from Osmania general hospital in Hyderabad India. I am interested in doing internal medicine post graduation program in Germany and i would like to appear for . Is there any possibility of doing this program as my degree is from india but i have cleared MCI exam and im a registered doctor in India.

kindly look into matter and please do the needfull and kindly let me know about the total procedure regarding postgraduation program.

THANKING YOU
                                                                             Yours faithfuly,
                                                                             Dr Pothamshetty Abhinov

Dear Dr Pothamshetty Abhinov,
Thank you for your interest in our job positions.Do you speak the German language?

Hi yes im thinking of joining the coaching clases and i will finish it within a couple of months time

Thanking you

Hi marketing123,

I invite you to post in the jobs in Germany section

Thanks,

Julien

Closed