Employment contract

I am an engineer and got an offer from a company in Oman. After acceptance they asked me to fulfill the requirements for visa. Now I have my employment visa of Oman but my designation is not mention over it. I asked my employer, he said that I will come as a technician then he will convert my visa to engineer. I have two querries.
1. Should I trust him regarding visa conversion? Is it possible to get it converted?
2. I still have not recieved my employment contract. Should I worry for it?

Waiting for your positive response.

WSalam Anis,
Thanks for your concrete reply.
I have some other questions also regarding this matter and will be very pleased if you reply.
1. If they are not providing engineer visa, will they require the contract with engineer profession to be attested from ministry?
2. I asked for my employment contract, they will provide me tommorrow hopefully. Please tell me IF my profession ENGINEER is not mentioned, should I sign? 
I hope I will get engineers' contract InshAllah.

Once again thanks for your previous reply.

Saqib

Dear Saqib,

Here is a piece of advice from me, perhaps the company doesn't have engineer clearance so what really solution they did is used the available nearest suitable designation clearance for the visa.

As they said they will provide you technician visa and to convert process is bit tuff, you must provide degree certificate attest from ministry of foreign affairs and Indian embassy in muscat. That will charge you couple of bucks.
If you continue working as an engineer yet having residence visa designation as a technician.. driving borders not allowed. Even to drive a car only allowed yellow number plate. Engineer allowed on red and yellow number plates.

Once you reach oman push authorities till you get what you deserve.

Good luck.

Liyoni