Some questions regarding Gibraltar

Hello guys,

1. Would you please tell me how the parents with children proceed with schools if they are not from English speaking country. Can you give me a link with the official schools regulation in Gibraltar. She is 5 tears old and just about to start schools but she doesn't speak English. What  would be the best approach here... What kind of documents are we going to need for her (school related), anything we need to translate before we leave our country?

2. Can we give me some useful links about good places (flats) to live in Gibraltar, for now I saw (onsite) Ocean Village.

3. How much is to bring our child to a doctor? I know Gib healthcare is not bad but if I work there, can my family( child and wife) use the healthcare in he same way?

As a clarification I am coming from EU.

I would like to thank you in advance!!!

Cheers,

Hi rvr

1) Many children starting school have little or no English, however schooling is in English and at 5 they quickly learn.

Once you are working here with a Gibraltar address your child will be accepted.

2) Ocean village can be very noisy at night through til 6 in the morning from the bars etc.

3) Again once you are working healthcare will be free for all your family resident in Gibraltar.

Regards

Grumpy