About working .. in a visit visa

Hello, I came here in kuwait with a ordinary visit visa, and finally found a job opportunity through a company or agency ( GTC - General Trading Company ). My question is what will be the process with my papers that I will have ?  What are the steps or procedure to be done so I can stay and work here in kuwait. ? Please kindly give me answers because I am new here in Kuwait. Thank You  :)

hi

am jacob work in GTC in KOC project if u like u can call me i will etll u in detail abut tht ok . you can mail me in [email protected] or feel free to call in 55662030

Can the agency or company sponsor me a visa 18 ?

If the company is really interested they will issue an entry visa for the purpose of work which you can use to ENTER Kuwait ... which means that you have to leave the country before they can do that. Once they have issued the visa, you'll go through some process (medical check up and stuff) in the country where you're after which you can get your visa stamped onto you passport in a Kuwaiti embassy (assuming there is one near you).

I had read some article that you can exit Kuwait by having a flight to bahrain and going back to Kuwait again. When I am going back to kuwait what is the paper that I am holding that I will show to the airport. ?

@enrico23 You should have a copy of your entry visa. Someone should wait for you with the original at the airport.

@justfedup   What comes first issue of entry visa or (medical check up and stuff) ? Does the (medical check up and stuff) will be done after Im back from exiting in kuwait.  By the way, the visit visa that I am holding now is sponsored by my father not by the company. is there any changes will happen with the processing if the visit visa is sponsored by my father. thank you.

@enrico23 in all cases you need to leave the country (family visit or commercial visit visa). The medical check up should be done AFTER the visa is issued. What I don't clearly remember is that whether you HAVE TO do the medical check up befoer you come to Kuwait or you can come here then do the check up in Kuwait. In all cases you will do the check up here eventually.

@justfedup I can leave the country using my visit visa then booked for a flight to Bahrain then going back here in Kuwait from Bahrain using the photocopy of entry visa. Is that possible. ?

I believe you can. But ask the one who is issuing the visa first whether you will have to do the medical check up before you come or not.

@justfedup ok thank you.

@justfedup

Probably how long will it take , the company would issue me a entry visa. ?

@enrico23 that my friend you can ask the company which is issuing the visa about :)

Thanks I dint know about that lol

hey...

To the best of my knowledge one has to travel outside the country to issue a work visa. 20 and 14 are non-transferable to 18.

hi check with your company HR department there is a policy company can pay 200kd to transfer your visit visa to work visa if the roles are not change in ministry, the best one to advice you the company who haired you. GOOD LUCK