How to go malaysia

hi, i am sarabjit singh

I am from india and my question is that i have not much of fund but i want to come to malaysia for job .can you please suggest me what is the right or less expensive way to come to malaysia for job

Swim.... It's cheap lol

Basically don't bother unless you secure a job first. You have to be over 27 (unless ITC) in a career where it is difficult to find Malaysians to do the job. Or as a low paid foreign worker can be younger and in a Job Malaysians dont want to do like manual labour in some industries. You cannot come to Malaysia and get those kind of jobs you need to get a job first.

If you just graduated, are in HR/admin that sort of thing forget it. Some jobs are restricted like dentists, lawyers and biotech research.

What are your qualifications and job experience and what is your age?

JOB EXPERIENCE ABOUT 5 YEAR QUALIFICATION GRADUATION AND AGE IN 22

As you are too young, and have very low level English, forget it. Get a job in your home country and get some experience before thinking of going overseas.

but if i have decided that i have to go ,, then whats should be the preparation....

:unsure

hi sarabjit, i would suggest u listen to the rest and i agree too. its quite tough for people much more experienced to get a job here. unless u have experience in software development, but even that takes time.

swimming hahaha. i wouldve suggested a boat :-)

There may be foreign worker jobs in Malaysia but they are only in some areas and the pay is maximum RM1,200 per month and probably only RM900 per month (this is the minimum wage in peninsular Malaysia but you will be paid minus accommodation charges).

Look at this website to understand being a foreign worker:

http://www.mida.gov.my/env3/index.php?p … gn-workers

You need to get a job by going around potential employers or ask if there are any other people from your area that are already in Malaysia.

sarabjits03, just two quesytions

1. Why "you need to go". I want a Ferrari but I don't ask online as obvious answer ;)

2. Is there some kind of reputation that Malaysia has lots of easy well paid jobs for foreigners? Lots of people saying "go to Malaysia easy work"?

It certainly seems that way! Like fruit picking in Finland for Thais (a major con that suckered 1,000s of Thai workers into poverty). Maybe agents who want to sell "visas"? India and Pakistan is full of con agents so I wonder if Malaysia is one of there targets.

Hello Mr. Singh,

Usually the cheapest way to get to Malaysia is by boat, although if by land you just head East and when you get to China make a right turn.

But I wonder why you want to come to Malaysia, afterall there are tens of thousands of Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshi's over here all looking for work and most of them working in pretty awful jobs with low salaries. On top of that the local population of Indians is quite high.

I once worked in Bhubaneshwar as a Consultant for Oil India and I must say that I love India. The people are so nice and friendly and they seem almost British in a way, probably due to their British style education. And the food, really delicious and colourful. And I love mango lassi.

I would stay in India and grow with India's development. Malaysia may be ok for the moment but it cannot be compared to India. So why not try to make it in India?