Swedish citizenship

how can i get the sweetish Swedish nationality   ?

hi,

To be able to be a Swedish Citizen, you must have a permanent residence permit when you apply for Swedish citizenship. Recently many applications for Swedish citizenship have been submitted by people who do not meet the requirement of a permanent residence permit, right of residence or residence card. To be able to become a Swedish citizen, you must already meet all the requirements when your application is submitted.

I am sending a topic from the Migrations Bureau of Sweden to be able for you to understand the process to acquiring a Swedish Citizenship. The criteria is that you shall have to secure yourself a permanent job to be able to support yourself and not depending on social welfare help from the Swedish Welfare Authority.

https://www.migrationsverket.se/English … apply.html

I hope this helps. thanks

Another thing that will come into effect very soon is the language requirement, so it's a good thing to know. It applies to permanent residence as well as citizenship. The news is already in public domain regarding this, they plan to introduce this requirement sometime this year.