My client is in the search for an influencer with solid contacts

Consultant with hands on off-shoring contracts seeking influencer with solid contacts in the political and financial circles to unlock biz funding through traditional banking arms.

A bit vague but from what I can gather you are looking for someone who has contacts with govt and financial type people who can assist your client in whatever business he is in.
And what sort of business is your client in.

Will money change hands between your client and the people he is seeking. 

We would appreciate a lot more information before someone can make an informed decision to help your client without getting into trouble with police etc.

Stumpy

Thanks for the response.
My client is in to software and consultancy business and do have a decent coverage across west coast and Texas regions. Do have bunch of long term contracts on hand.

He is in the process of setting up a service fulfillment base [mainly a software house] in Colombo.

However the raising needy capital found to be an issue. Looking for someone politically influenced to get a help to approach the country's banking sector. Many initiatives are there for the start-ups but nothing is available for the service oriented or technology oriented business.

With the help of local influencer, he can wind up a round with government backed bank. This would fulfill the short term needs and the cost involving the operational center setup. Do you know anyone in Colombo with such skills or expertise?