How to get driving license in UAE?

Dear Sir and Ma'am,
How I can get driving license in UAE because I did not still inquire into driving school?
Those who are experienced I need your help please!
I'm living in Sharjah.
Thank you!

Which emirate issued your visa?

Dear cooco ,

For taking driving license in Sharjah you have two option one is from government institute and other is Private institute, both have their pros and cons.
if you for private you have to visit Nasiriya driving center and open file if you wish to go to do it from government go to Sharjah muroor

in private institute the trainer will pick you up from home or office for you driving classes and you can fix your timings as per you flexibility and free time but in government they will decide your training time and they will not pick you from home or office you have to spend money for taxi to visit  the muroor for training, so you will have to spend a lot in taxi fare if you go for government,

but the best part of government institute is you will get test date very quickly if you fail, but in private you will have to wait for months for reappearing for test.

Do not complicate and to start asking as example is it hard to pass or not?. People who asked this question have taken long time to take the decisions. Take the first step register in a school and let it move... I wish you all the best

Thank you for your suggestion.