URGENT HELP re Iqama transfer application.

Currently I am under my father's sponsorship and I was working for a company under probation (referencing it as Company A). They wanted to start my iqama transfer process soon. For this reason they submitted an application for naqal kafala online through ministry of labour's website, although my father did not provide them with any release letter.

Meanwhile I found a better offer in another company (lets reference it as Company B) and they also want to start the transfer process immediately before I can start to work for them. For this reason I resigned from Co. A and submitted my documents with a release letter for my father so that they may commence the iqama transfer.

Now when Compnay B is trying to apply online they are unable to do so due to already an existing application by Company A (for which the transfer status is "the application is UNDER STUDY" as per MOL's website).

For this reason I requested Company A to withdraw/cancel their application, but they say that they cannot cancel it online and when their (company A's) muaqqab visited the ministry of labour office here in jeddah, he informed me  that they cannot cancel since it is automatically cancelled after 3 months or unless another application is made in person from the office of MOL by Co. B.

I wanted to know if there is any other way for me to cancel Company A's application for transfer from MOL so that Company B can start to process the iqama transfer process ASAP.

This all has been worrying me as I fear that Co. B might change their decision of hiring me sue to the above problems as they want to get over all the transfer process ASAP and want me to start working soon.

N.B.: my iqama just expired yesterday and the above all happened during the past 2 weeks.

You answered your own question.  Request company B to apply in person rather than online.  Simple.