** HELP required please! Swimming pool outside of compound***

Dear Anyone who can help!

I am currently living in exit 7 and outside of a compound, is there any place, i.e. club, hotel etc where i can go to swim? indoor or outdoor? also i don't know of any gym nearby which is a pool also. If anyone can please help with this i will be very grateful.

Thanks

Saj

Some fitness facilities got indoor swimming pool..as like Fitness Time (location is everywhere Riyadh).
gl.

Get membership of Fitness time. There is one on King Abdul Aziz road that should be easy for you to reach. Check with them they might have a nearer location to you.

do they have the clubs of the local football teams in riyadh?  in jeddah we have ahli club and ittihad club, and they have olympic size pools that you can swim in without getting a membership.  i think it is 10-20 each time you visit.

or, get a membership in one of the clubs i mentioned or in fitness time.

@kalachuchi., Thank you... I wasn't aware Fitness time had indoor pools. i was under then impression it was a gym only! i will need to check this out.

@tansari-  I will check this out, thanks i have noticed a fitness time near my but that is a taxi or car journey away, as I'm still new I'm not sure of whereabouts of these places as yet. do you have any idea what the membership price might be at all? is it monthly, yearly, one off visit? just asking incase you are aware. Thanks for your help.

appreciate the reply guys first time i used this to get some info! its very cool and quite efficient!

Saj

My friend just subscribed to their red membership for SAR 3,780 / year with free December (2013). Red is their middle tier, they have yellow, red and green.

oh excellent and what is included in that tier?

thank you

Also, not all fitness times are the same.  There is fitness time, there is fitness time pro, and there is one more, I forgot.  Find out from their website the differences in prices and facilities, and the locations of the different types.