Looking for 1 or 2 people to share a flat (Manhattan)

Hello,
My name is Maxime, I'm a 26 years old French guy. I've just moved to NY a couple of days ago.
I'm looking for 1 or 2 people to rent a flat and share it together, in Manhattan (Midtown or Downtown).
I'm willing to pay up to 1900$ for the rent (all bills included). If you're interested drop me an email and we'll find some time to meet
Cheers,
Maxime

Oh my goodness that is some astronomical rent split among three individuals! Wow.
Do you have a place in France that you could do a trade with a New Yorker perhaps?
Its only a suggestion as I'm feeling your pain and more than likely frustration finding a place to live in New York!
Best of luck to you in your pursuit.

Ximboy wrote:

Hello,
My name is Maxime, I'm a 26 years old French guy. I've just moved to NY a couple of days ago.
I'm looking for 1 or 2 people to rent a flat and share it together, in Manhattan (Midtown or Downtown).
I'm willing to pay up to 1900$ for the rent (all bills included). If you're interested drop me an email and we'll find some time to meet
Cheers,
Maxime

Maxime,

Try roomates.com. Rent in Manhattan is brutal, and I remember when I lived in LA my rent was $2,600.00/mo for a one bedroom. You should be able to find an apartment that is above average if you split the rent with 2 people at the rate - $3,800/mo total. The problem will be getting approved and the amount of the deposit.

Matt-

Hello Maxime,

Also feel free to create an ad in the Shared accommodation in New York section please, it may also help. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

I found a nice Chelsea 2bd a few years ago for just under $6,000.