Work visa without degree

hi, I have a degree from an online education provider which is unfortunately not recognized and attested. I have an offer from Saudi, what are my chances to get work visa without degree/certification? I have 10+ years of work experience and would not need family visa.
thank you in advance for your responses

Believe me, saudis don't care abt your education. If you have bachelors degree and u can get it attested, its enough for you to get family visas. (if u want your wife and children to be with you in KSA)

if u already have an offer, then thas a great part. Dont worry abt attestation. just come to saudia and start working.these matters can be resolved later on with the help of your employer

hi, thanks for your reply!
I have no degree, not even Bc as I have started my own business and dropped out... then completed the online edu which is not accredited.
the job is a grade 13, can I get visa for that grade without a degree?
thanks

well i dnt knw which job categories fall in grade 13. if u dnt have bachelors degree then no need of any accreditation for lowwer grade degrees like high school or 12 standard.

and if you have an offer from the company then dont worry as they will provide u visa also....because nowadays it is mandatory to come on the same company's visa in which you are working or you will work and if u get visa from some other employer and work for someone else, chances are if u get caughte by police, u will be deported to ur country :(

69atfsu wrote:

hi, thanks for your reply!
I have no degree, not even Bc as I have started my own business and dropped out... then completed the online edu which is not accredited.
the job is a grade 13, can I get visa for that grade without a degree?
thanks

What is grade 13   :rolleyes:

All as they check is that you have a certificate or note and it has a stamp on it. You must send it to your Saudi embassy in your country with a 2 copies and they will stamp it and return it to you or through an agency. Keep the one for latter on to apply family visa . Other u need to apply work visa application as long as the degree is match to your job.