11000 AED monthly salary+ House, car and 3 annual flights home

Hi,
I am a mechanical engineer from Italy.
I have been offered a business development management opportunity in Dubai with the following package:
11000AED monthly salary+ House, car and 3 annual flights home.

I will be starting up an engineering and operations service company.
I will also have 5% of annual profit.

I have never been in Dubai..and, if I accept this job, I will be leaving a good permanent position over here.
Can you please give me some feedback on my offer?
Thanks

seems to be a very attractive package

Take it...its a promising offer

Hi The offer seems lucrative, I would suggest to recheck everything before you arrive. there are many fraud companies who are attracting overseas candidates with such high package offers asking them to pay certain fees as their service charges.I'm sure you must have gone through fraud and scam offers on search sites. Just a thought and might help in decision making.

Cheers.
Maqs

Thank you for your feedbacks!
Do you think it will be a good offer considering the 5%profit or even without it?
I would like to evaluate it only considering the salary package.
I am reading so different considerations regarding cost of life in Dubai ..so I really do not understand how much it will be expensive.

Regarding the frauds..I heard about them ..but luckily the company that offered me the job is italian and serious (of course the job with be for a new start up division in dubai..so there will be risks there..but market risks ).

Other questions:
I will be going alone and I am not married..if I will have a girlfriend coming visiting me..will I have issues sleeping with her? I have read that it is illegal to have sex outside of your marriage...
How is life there? ..generally speaking

I forgot to mention that I will have also my pension package paid in Italy while I am there. I don't know about medical insurance..but I am assuming it is included.

Thank you a lot for your replies!

Hi,
It's a good offer even without 5% sharing profit, But always extra is better.
Housing is quite expensive in Dubai but as you mention the company is going to provide you with accommodation-so your on the safer side.You will be saving Bucks.
It totally depends on you how you spend,f or me being  staying in Dubai and Europe it is quite economical here compare to Europe -outings meals and shopping are quite Manageable
As far as Dubai is concern it is illegal to have physical relationship out of your marriage, if caught you will be Punished. But again many couples are getting along well, its just you have to be careful.
As of your insurance, It is compulsion on part of company to provide the health insurance for all employees as per labor law

Cheers.
maqs.

With this salary, you will not save anything at the end of the month. In fact any pay under 20k is not good for living in Dubai.

Dear, the sallary is little low, it is less than 3000$, dubai is very expensive city. Any ways if you are well settled there, once again think again. Take a good decision and take time to decide. U can always contact me at [email protected]

Hi,
The offer sounds great or should i Say looks great but I dont think such offers exist. Do double check before you sign.

Most offers are mis leading.

Dubai is expensive yes but mainly accomodation is the biggest headache, other than that everything is manageable.
As a foreigner in dubai i see the package is fair for a managerial position. Wish u the best

As for your girlfriend, yes it is illegal but it is very common here, the question will be how will you bring her here permanently as to issue a residence visa, she should be ur wife. U can make her tourist visas for a month or two but then she will need to leave and come back

AED 11 K is waaaaay too low for salaries with you expertise. Housing and 3 anual tickets part is good, but still Salary should be minimum 18-25K for the task you are about to undertake.

Hi dats a wonderful one,u just quantify it and see if its worth leaving italy for it.
Plz I also would love u to link me up to the company that employed you or to such company
My husband read business administration(diploma) and he is a computer application/software engr
We are in nigeria,how do we get the.company?
Thx. For your hearing ears

Hi dats a wonderful one,u just quantify it and see if its worth leaving italy for it.
Plz I also would love u to link me up to the company that employed you or to such company
My husband read business administration(diploma) and he is a computer application/software engr
We are in nigeria,how do we get the.company?
Thx. For your hearing ears

its a good offer.

Hi,what is needed for that job?am i uganda but would like it

I THINK ITS GOOD.
IM INTERESTED..............

Kindly read the thread properly before posting.  This was started in 2014 and was related to someone asking for advice about a job offer they got and is NOT offering a job.  Finally, don't post in all CAPS.

Closed