Making friend

Hello!
I'm from HCM city, im planing to visit Hanoi in the next few months but i haven't known anything about this city. I would like to make friend here so i will be easy to get known well when i come to Hanoi, i heard people said Hanoi people is friendly, girls are lovely, especially in accent, and boys are gentle. I would love to come although some said there is a little bit boring!
Im waiting for your response and hope you guys have a good night!
:)

Making friend would be what Dr. Frankenstein did.  The idiom is "making friends."  With one person you say "make your acquaintance," make her acquaintaince," but "making friends" always takes the plural.

Many people from the south have reporterd encountering prejudice in the north, where the northern accent is understood well in the south, the opposite is not true and northerners often express prejudices like "southerners are dirty and lazy," so be prepared.

I've seen some blogs in the USA where northern and southern Vietnamese argue online and I don't think I have ever seen such hatred.

I also here bad things from the "Bacs" but honestly I've never been there and my friend is from Hanoi. Her family is lovely and very kind. Ok, my dads family is originally from the North but they also badmouth about the North. Why the hatred? We're one country, one heritage but why no love?

Welcome to hanoi !
If you need a tourguide , call me. :-)

Resentment/hatred, I have not seen any, if it is, maybe left over from reunification time Moscow people hate Balkans and Ukrain, north and South Korea hate, Irish hate English , just get over it, everyone nation, we all want peace, all people can learn from Buddah and Jesus yesterday means yesterday, GONE

Hi!
I am JASON , I am from SINGAPORE,
I am in HANOI , cau giay viet,
I am here for holidays till Friday.
27 /3/2014

Would you like to meet up?
Call me at +65 97307094
Or email to: [email protected]
See ya!

Hi Emmy,

Wellcome to Hanoi. Hopefully, you will find greaterfull in Hanoi.

Basically, Hanoiers are friendly and easy to make friend.

Going to Hanoi, I would recomment that you should read a book is Hanoi travel.

Hello. Internet is an unlimited resource. However, if you need any help, just let me know

Hi

I am Tu, If you go to Hanoi, I can help
I have been to Saigon and people there are friendly and helpful to me
So I am ready to help people from Saigon
Feel free to contact me

Best

can i have your phone pls.
we staying in intercon hotel

how u find hanoi bro?

Giving phone number here in forum is banned, I was banned before. So send me private message and then I can give you my phone number