Alone for Tet? Wanna hang out in HCM?

Hi guys,
Alone for Tet in HCM? Nothing to do? All your friends left? New comers in HCM? Or just want to meet new people?
How about hanging out and have a drink somewhere? Let's try to make a group of at least 3-4 peeps and hang out whenever you want this week.
Cheers,
Antoine.

yeah buddy, that's nice.
Where do you live now? I live in Binh Thanh Dist.

Cool, I'm also from Binh Thanh. What kind of sport do you like by the way?

Swimming, body builder (just a little bit).  :)
And you? what kind? So I can join.

Also a bit of body building but my gym club is closed during Tet. If you know another place, let me know :)

Well, It is just a couple of days in Tet but you have to register for a month. Normally in Tet they are closed.
Anyway, are you free all days in Tet? I mean when we can set a time so we can hangout with some friends.

I'm going to Buon Ma Thuot this Sunday night so I'm available until then.

that's great. I invite one of my friend on this expat, and he's eager to hang out those days. We'll keep in touch and wait for who else will participate in.

We usually here at Urban Station Cafe. It is in District 1 so if interested can meet here. the drinks are great and price reasonable.

@didosport88/@dannytan: USC is closed for Tet. Angel r us and Lotteria at the corner of Ton Tat Thung and NTMK are open for business.

Hey guys, I'll be at 71 Bui Vien street at 7.30pm for a beer, then we'll choose a restaurant. I'll be there with 2 friends, feel free to join us. My phone number 0927077821.

Hello, my girlfriend and I are also looking for something to do in the next few days. Let us know if anyone is game to get together!

Hi Alexander, let's meet at 7.30pm for a beer at 71 Bui Vien street, then we'll find a place to eat.

Hi All,

I'm at a loose end for tet. Looking to go out for some beers tomorrow night (31st of Jan) to celebrate the lunar new year. If anyone is free give me a shout!

Cheers

Pat

Where would you like to hang out and what time? I have some plans tonight but maybe I can come around after for a couple of beers...