Can I live .pn 650.00 usd in chaing mai

And I would love .to find a fun Thai women

Can you be a bit more specific about the $650.
Is that per day, per week or month or what. 

And this is not a dating website. If looking for companionship I suggest you look elsewhere.

Sorry that's $650.00 per month I'm a very simple person just seeing if I could get by on that by myself

At $21 per day that's not enough. 
You could somehow survive on that but you would not be able to get around at all to see things.   
Others will tell you different but after 40+ years in and around Asia I do have some idea.

Remember you will also need a good medical insurance cover. Some insurance companies will not cover you for motorbike accidents so read the fine print.

You can spend that amount on a few drinks and a simple meal without taking accommodation into account.
Try an online search for cheap accommodation.
If you meet a lady there then you will need a lot more money.

Well some thing to count in. What Visa / Visa ext are you planing for ?
Visa run cost money every time, Ed-Visa cost some money pr year.
I pay 25.000 baht for the school and paper work, and 4 X 1.900 baht for the 90 days ED-Visa Ext.
Insurance on top of that.

Then your accommodation(remember power/water bill), internet, tv and food.

And after all that come money for enjoy your self.

About Thai women, pick one that work and help pay the bills.

I take it that's $650 a month. Yes It would be a bit tight, but you could.
Mike

If you can live totally as a local, then you could do it!  That is easier said than done once the novelty wears off.

I would say that $450 for rent a month for rent would be $15 a day. not the kind of place most Thai's would want. and that would leave you with $200 for food and drink. about $2 a beer not much drinking. if you could share a place with someone. might be able to do it. good luck