Saudi Visa

Hi,

I got offer from Saudi as a Civil Engineer.In my Offer Letter dated is 18th Nov 2013 and also mentioned as offer is only valid for 3 months with stamped MOFA & COC of Saudi.
After getting my offer letter, I processed my degree attestation process and I finished my HRD, but agent telling for Saudi attestation 60 days, so assumed I will get it after 20th feb 2014.
My Offer Letter having validity upto 18th feb 2014 (from 18th Nov+90 days).But I can't finish my attestation before 18th Feb 2014.
Is this(Offer Letter Validity) affect my Visa Processing????  Why because,Agency asking my Degree certificate with Attestation for applying Visa .
Please advise me .....

Hi frend..
I hve been all thru this.. and ksa visa fomalities are very tedious...
yes ur agency is right.. your mofa coc should be valid technically till the time it reaches saudi embasy in india...
However ur very lucky atleast ur hrd is done already.. i suggest u please approach jerry verghese mumbai
they did comparatively the fastest attestion for saudi...
I got mine done within 35 days post hrd after i submitted the original to jery varghese...as it was ramadan time...
hwoever my other colleagues got it done within 25 days as they had completed before ramadan..

U can tell them ur story,,,the guy is  Mr Sham -+91-22-49140510..
all the best...

Hi frnd,

Thanks for your advice..

I already submitted my degree certificate for saudi attetation to Urogulf consultancy.They told, you will get it  after 20th Feb only.

Urogulf already processing my degree attestation, So I can't get my degree certificate and approach new consultancy

Otherwise can I ask company to send the new offer letter with latest validity for visa processing.

ok..thers no harm in paralllely asking for extended validity of mofa/coc..

Please note the biggest bottleneck in ur attestation is the verification letter from university regards genuinity of the certificate..if you can break this bottle neck.. then embassy takes barely 15 days.. most of the time.. our babu culture in university delays this process by 15-20 days or may be more...
i suggest you involve urself in the follow up with univeristy and pers get the verification letter...(most of my frends did tat).. in my case i simply paid 1000Rs extra as tip as i was already in ksa.. hence i didint hv to rush...