Indonesian mothers wanted for market research!

We are an independent market research agency (CSR International) working on behalf of a well-known laundry brand and we are looking to understand what Indonesian mothers think about some short videos that have been created about the brand. There are 4 videos and each one is around 2 minutes long. We'll be running a 45 minute session in a central location in London, where we will show you in pairs the videos and then you will be asked a few questions to find out what you think of them. If you are, or know anyone else who is, an Indonesian mother with children aged 5-12, you're digitally active ie fairly confident internet user, and able to take part on Monday or Tuesday afternoon next week, please contact [email protected] or call 020 7580 0277. There will be an incentive of approximately £75 for each person taking part.

CSR is an independent consultancy, conducting research studies for a broad range of clients and in many different subject areas. The discussions we hold are solely for research purposes and are always informal – an opportunity for those taking part to express their views.

We are a member of the Market Research Society and as such are bound by their Code of Conduct. Anything you may say in the course of the discussion will remain confidential and will not be related back to you.

You will never be asked to buy anything as a result of the research.

Hi CSR in London,

Please post your advert in the Looking for testimonies in London section, this might surely help. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

I am an indonesian mothers of a little boy named Adam, i would love to help you for research, especially if you may offer me a job as well, then its my pleasure to help you ;)

Anna Tamara wrote:

I am an indonesian mothers of a little boy named Adam, i would love to help you for research, especially if you may offer me a job as well, then its my pleasure to help you ;)

You're nearly 4 years late!  :dumbom:  I'm sure the research project has finished by now.  Why not browse some more recent topics instead and see where you can contribute ;)  If you're looking for a job, please visit the JOBS section.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Anna Tamara wrote:

Hi Anna,

The original post was posted almost 4-years ago; I suspect you won't get a response.