Looking for german speakers with accounting experience

Hello,
i am looking for german speakers with accounting experience to work in a Ebene.
please contact me should you be interested.

Hi ebene12,

It would be much appreciated if you can write down a few more words about yourself just as a proper introduction and maybe let us know what is the aim of your post and how can we possibly help you please :) ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat.com Team.

Hello. Can you give some more information about the job like working hours and salary?
I am a German living in Vacoas and would be interested.
Thanks

i can speak german, but first i have to come to mauritius...now i am searching for the informations about how to get the visa, how to make that huge step...especially, because i want to come with my family...me, my husband and two little children...so if you can help me with some informations...i would be really happy!!!I have to say, that i married last year in Mauritius and i want to know if this can help me by getting visa and all papers...thank you!!kisses from Slovenia

Hy my name is Alexandra Frederic ,
Im half mauritian and half swiss .   
Im Speaking german, french and english.
I ve made a 2 years appentiship ( 70%work 20%school) in the commercial and accounting sector! Please answer me per mail:[email protected]

Hi everybody,

Please note that we already have a section for jobs here on EB, so i will advise those looking or offering a job to post in that section. Here is the link : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/africa/mauritius/

Thank you,

Priscilla

( Thread closed )

Closed