Anyone knows anything about The International School Parkcity

Hola to everyone,

I would like to know if anyone knows anything about The International School Parkcity and if Mont'Kiara is too far to live from there, or the Parkcity area is good in terms of supermarkets and facilities?

Thank you

Hi!! Do you have any idea on UCSI school,subang jaya? I am considering this school for my 7 year daughter.

heideselena2003 - Desa Park City is perched on a hill with one road in and out. All the facilities are outside DPC except a couple of restaurants and of course the school (which has a waiting list for many of the years). I would check availability before thinking about how far away from MK it is located. It is quite close, but the traffic jams mean it takes a long time to get there.

Zubaida - there are not many expats in that area, so I guess it may be difficult to get a response. Probably most of the students are Malaysian. I guess the school can tell you the % of expats and where they choose to live or get bussed from.

Thank you so much Gravitas,

I though the school was very small in terms of students and had room for more, so waiting list already....basically  the area has not much then.  Is it really that bad the traffic? I will look into it as you told me and take it from there.  My question also was in terms of academics, I know the school is new, but do they have already a good reputation? are people happy?....

I have decided on staying on that area dear....all I wanted to know is, if anyone has any idea on that school...is it a good one interms of education and administration.

Hi heideselena2003,

A new topic has been created from your post on the Kuala Lumpur forum for better views and interaction.

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

The shopping mall that will be associated with Desa Park City is not due for completion until October 2016

http://desaparkcity.com/whats-happening … essreports

There is a Tesco's in the vicinity. To find out positions use https://maps.google.com.my/ - search on Desa Park City and when it is found type in words supermarkets near and they will be shown. So in short, shopping is a car drive away in one of the nearby suburbs.

Hi Gravitas, hope you are well. Have you any updated news about the school? This thread is 1.5 years old and I just wondered if you know how it has progressed.

There is already an International School at Desa park City  (Kepong Area). You can google to obtain the excact adddress