Close

Data Analyst with advance excel, macro / vba, seeking job in Malaysia.

I am a Data Analyst 10+ years experience, currently in Bangalore looking for job opportunity in Malaysia.  I am expert in advance excel, macro / vba. Could you please guide me to get a job in Malaysia? Which is the best job site? I am also planning to come on visit and do the job search. Kindly help me on this.

Regards,
Joseph

Companies that are looking for foreigner labour hire directly from India. So look first around the resources available in your own country. It is rare to be hired off the street in Malaysia - so doing some research will save you time, money and frustration. You could contact some of the  people on the forum who are asking more help about the level of their financial packages and get in touch with them direct, to see how they were hired.  One note of warning, there are lots of job scams unfortunately, so keep a special eye open for unsolicited approaches and superficial interviewing with a quick job offer to follow.  Good Luck.

Moderated by Bhavna 3 weeks ago
Reason : Old thread. Please drop an advert in the Jobs in Malaysia section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Expatriate health insurance in Malaysia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Malaysia

Moving to Malaysia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Malaysia

Travel insurance in Malaysia

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Malaysia

Flights to Malaysia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Malaysia