Tanzania: business and developping

I'm looking for Tanzania residents, to start a business. I'm in the energy field.

Hello casetti,

Please note that your topic has been moved to Tanzania forum, it will help you to be more in touch with Tanzanians.

Can you please tell us more about your project? Why are you looking for Tanzania residents? If you have some questions to ask them, i invite you to post them here on the forum. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi!
I am glad to read your ambition; investing in the energy sector, I am also looking for an Investor to partner with in the Energy, gas and oil sectors, I am considering to register my company soon but I don't have any capital to start trading.
Would you please respond positively to partnering with me?
Bahati, Morogoro Tanzania

hi casseti, i read your interest,may u please contact me through [email protected]
its urgently ,thanks

Ok Priscilla (Very nice name: my eldest daughter is Scilla!).. I give some additional detail.
I work in the energy field, mainly in the renewable: not only the photovoltaic, or wind or hydro, but also biogas and flare gas (this is some too much technical).
My job is quite simple and all is done by a team, spread world over. On place the activity is just to follow any detail. This can permit to us to reduce to the minimum the transfer fees and expenditures. But we need to have local people.
As we do a very rich activity, we don't need in principle to expatriate. But we know that energy is important in most developping countries. If there are people that like to be driven in this Amazing activity, they are welcome. The main activity doesn't need to be on place, with the relevant cost connected. If we use local people, we give a chance to reduce unamployement, to get a worth experience and to produce at lower cost, in favour to local customers. When I travel (in Tanzania, for instance) I spend most of my time enjoying or in the traffic queue at DeS. Somebody is paying: the final customers!

Dear Casseti

Am a resident of Tanzania and I have read your request may be I could be of an assistance if I get to know your issue in depth . You can contact me through my e mail [email protected] my telephone no is +255765699520 .

Thank You

Regards

Abubakar

Hi Abubakar,

Why not post these information on the Tanzania forum, this might be useful for other members.

May be some more details about the kind of help and hint you can share about Tanzania might be most welcome. Thank you! ;)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.