Weekly aperitivo

Anything happening over New Year?

Hi Everybody! Like someone said we will be back soon!! we waited all this time because in the last meetings there waren't new people, we were waiting this replies;)
After the holidays we will post where and When, if you have any propose please write.
Merry Xmas!!

Hi all

I am new to the Expat.com. I see that this topic is about meeting for a weekly aperitivo but nobody has posted a new meeting time for a year. So is anyone interested in meeting this week for an aperitivo and a chat?

About me, I am an Australian living and working in Italy. I have travelled widely and spent the last two years living, working and having a lot of fun in London. It would be a pleasure to meet some new people.

Please reply if you are interested and maybe we can do something on Wednesday night :)

Happy Sunday!

Hiya! My name is Kerri McCartney and I am in the same position.
I come from Ireland but only just moved to Milan last week!
I would be up for an aperitivo and a chat.
Let me know if you would be up for meeting! :)

Hi Guys! why not meet this wednesday for aperitivo? have you any ideas for place? maybe navigli area?

Hi guys! we will meet tomorrow 19.30 at Sans Egal, vicolo fiori 2, everybody is welcome
see you

Hi Saach... :)

Funny how these dates are! :/:unsure

Anyway, if you are interested, I am organizing a dinner in a Tuscany restaurant (in Milan) for the 13th of February (people of all ages).  I am getting a special price (fixed menu and everything included) for my guests because I am friends with the owner.

The event is public on FB (my name is Melody Fox).  Let me know please.

Have a nice continuation of your week!

Melody Fox  :cheers:  (aka the Princess of Rock)
Love Peace Music

Hi let me know the details, I would love to explore live music venues if anyone is interested, I found out about one at Le Banque this weekend

Cheers

Marian

Hi guys! I just moved to Milan, let me know if you are planning on doing anything soon! Would love to meet some people!
Nina

Hi everybody! is anybody interested in an aperitivo and a chat? we want restart this tradition 😊

I'd like. Let's organize something. Let me know.

Cheers

I'm in too, whenever you want we can start it up again!

Hey all! I'm new to this topic, would love to join the Milan aperitivo. Let me know!

Oh are you going to organise something or not..pleaseeeee make it on Tuesday.  Coz it's my only free day  :lol:

Cool guys let's organize an aperitivo! sorry but tuesday is the only day i cant..
i would propose wed for afterdinner drink or thrsday even for aperitivo.. but please do your propose

Thursday evening would be fine for me.

Thursday okay but if you can make it at 19:30 i would be able to join as i am starting my work at 21:30  ..but it's a great idea..so who is okay with Thursday at 19:30 just type okay

Thursday works for me!

unfortunatelly i have unexpected extra work this thrsday (i found out yesterday afternoon).. so i cant make it, but of course you can meet up.. i would say why not next wed or thrsday? (the weekend i will not be here)

So any one is up tomorrow for the aperativo at 19:30 ?

Hey everyone!
im new, and would love to join you for aperitivo some time but sadly i cannot make the aperitivo today. i hope we can try to organise one for next week too??

Sure we can do it for next week i can almost all days exept tue and fri.. i could be free this sunday too so if someone is free could be nice have a sunday aperitivo or hang out

I am free Thursday! So is anyone else free for drinks in the navigli area on Thursday night at 8?

Okay let's start to organise something. .Thursday at 19:30 at il navgilio. ..let's listen to the pups suggestions. .

Good stuff! Ok, I will find somewhere nice to meet and let you guys know, then whoever wants to join will know where to meet :))

good work guys! i'm in so thrsday at 19.30? what about manhattan? ripa di porta ticinese

Manhattan sounds good! Can you describe what the bar looks like/is near to? So I don't spend all night looking for it!
So Manhattan, Thursday at 7:30 :)

It's at il navgilio you will find it on the right bank of il navgilio if you are going towards porta ticinese. .
And Thursday at 7:30 is perfect at manhatten

Great thanks! See everyone there :)

sorry guys being late, adress is
Ripa si porta ticinese 13, Milano. let's meet there at 19.30 hopefully we will find a place to seat, if you want bring friends, everybody is welcome

So tomorrow at 19:30 on manhatten.

not sure to arrive at 19.30 more like 20.00.. can you tell the waiters where you seat.. like where expat-blog table is.. so i can easily found you

Okay i will tell them that..... just arrive as soon as you can

guys i'm stock with work, i cant be on time, so sorry but i cant make it tonite considering some of you have to go early.. i'm here during the weekend and the next week so if someone is up for something let me know.. sorry again

No problem. .i am already there..i will spend the time and go ..i am wearing a black t shirt and sitting inside.....

Hi I've recently moved to Brescia, but not many people speak English here. I would be up for going to Milan to meet some new people. Preferably at the weekend...

Hi malcolmlinnane,
I'm Laura...I live in Milan but I work in Brescia.
I'm italian but I'd like to meet new english speaking friends so I can have the occasion to improve my english.

If you want we can meet for a drink after the work in Brescia or in Milan as well.

Welcome to Italy
Cheers
Laura

Hi everybody, i have been super busy for work in these months.. i will be back in Milan the week of October 25th, hope to meet new ppl and make new friends, let's organize a meeting!
Cheers!

I'm italian too but I'd like to meet new foreigners in Milan. Let's organize!

Hi Guys! i would like organize a Meeting for aperitivo, anybody in?