Weekly aperitivo

Any such expected juring June-July 04?

Hello,

Someone is interested in going out for a drink
tonight?

tonight......i am on..

Okay let's do it tonight, do you know some nices places?

we are going to meet near colonne di san lorenzo,
Hora Feliz
Via San Vito, 5, 20123 Milano
at 20.00
hope to see you there!

I'll be there!

ok i ll be there too..

Hi!
New aperitivo going to be
Wednesday 14th

Binario 11, via paleocapa 1
(near cadorna)
At 20h

Everybody is Welcome
See you there

Looks good!  I will be there.

heyy Mr. Glen Fonseka, what are you doing here in this topic actually?  :D
we've NEVER seen you in our meeting, not even once. so please, don't always jump in and act like you know this group, you even replying to someone about this weekly meeting we're arranging. we're welcoming anybody, ANYBODY without any exception, but don't do this kind of thing if you yourself have not even exist in any of our meeting.
sorry if i'm a bit rude here, i just can't get it why you need to do this. :D

new peoples, let's make this group bigger and bigger. it's always a good time we have together guys, you'll not regret it! ;) haha..

hello mr..rezabalfas..

actually i was there last Saturday..but i couldn't recognize any of you there..i cant go for every table out there and asking for expaties..i never seen any of you here before..i was looking for the guy name " stee20":  cause i remembered his hair style..somehow i couldn't even find him.and i wasn't aware that you guys having a group here..i did many people from Expat.com but non of you from this topic..i am sorry if i caused you any troubles..and thank you so much for you kindness..

regards,
glen.

We are having a group now, we all met here, on expatblog. Everyone's always welcome on meetings! Glen, next time when you can't find us just write here on blog and we will point where we are exactly :) We are also thinking about some special sign (like a big umbrella) so it would be easier to find us ;-)

So you all soon!

Aneta

What is the sign for this Wednesday? :) I am coming for first time...

Glen, Stefano's hair is indeed amazing. but sometimes he put a hat on so only limited person can see it. yeah, he's not so kind in this case. :(
as Aneta wrote it, you could just write here on the blog so there might be one of us got the subscribed email notification about your message. else, you can try to sneak around the table and try to hear which table is speaking english. :D

that's a great sign with the big umbrella Aneta! ;) haha..

so Lisa, probably to make it easier for you, Aneta will wear her legendary firefighter uniform tomorrow! you'll do this aneta, i'm counting on you!!  :thanks:

alright guys..next time i will try my best to cheers with you guys..,cheers..

thanks u guys..
glen..

Hi,
I think I might be able to join you this evening for the first time. I do hope I'll be able to recognise you.

Okay guys, for anyone new coming tonight, just ask at the bar for the 'Expat Group'  Hopefully they will point you to our table, if you can not find us.

Hi all!
I am new in Milan and would like to meet people! How does this group work? Is it drinks only on wednesdays? Do not hesitate to contact me!
Thank you,
Lara

Hi all,
This evening we are going to met up and have a drink in Mag cafe, Ripa di Porta Ticinese, 43, Milano, Italia
Welcome in town Lara
See u soon guys
Paolo

Sorry, forgot to say that the meeting time is at 22
Cheers
Paolo

Hi everybody!
Next meeting is going to be
Wednesday 28th
H 20.00
Slice (Via Cardinale Ascanio Sforza, 9)
Hope to see you all there!!

Cool,
I'll be there!
Paolo

Okay great, I'll be there too!  See you Wednesday guys!

Ah nice! see you there on Wednesday guys!

Good idea

Saturday could be better

Duomo good location to meet

But not good bara for aperitivo in duomo, maybe we could go in Brera next time on friday

Shama here.. lets get together for a fashion night out.
I d love to meet you guyz,  im on weekends works best for me.
Im actually an old member but never had the time to mingle or interact with my hectic modelling schedule before.
I know the city well as I ve been based here for 15 years now so...

Tell me a day & date and I can suggest some super fashionable cool places for us to hang out ;)
Lets do this!!!

Lovely shama
Great idea
I am ok to meet in any place in Emanuelle II, near by DUOMO
Lets do it, and have fun, atually I am in fashion business

It' a Really good idea, but here is a weekly aperitivo, so should be better create a new topic for that and all of us will join you with pleasure.
Maybe just post here the name of the topic so we all can follow update or simply keep in touch.
See you soon 😀

Sounds good to me :D

We will meet this friday around 20-20.30
at skip intro -Via Donatello, 2 (near P.za Piola)
Hope to see you all there! ;)

Im away for work in Venice. ://
I ll catch up with you guyz when Im back.
Have fun! :)

Hi guys, I should be there for 20h, so see you then.  Also for new people, please ask at the bar for 'Expat Group'.  We will say it to them when we get there so it will be easier for you to find us.

Hi everybody!
Next meeting is friday 13th
H 20.00-20.30
Slice (Via Cardinale Ascanio Sforza, 9), is quite good food and service and usual not that busy.
Like ever ask to barman where expat group is sitting
Hope to see you all there!!

I'll see you there guys.

somebody for an aperitivo in Como somewhere on the shores of the lake next week?

hi everybody!
we will meet at
Bar Magenta
(via Carducci 13, Milano)
wednesday 18th at 21h
see you all there!

I have something on earlier, but will try to join later maybe with my bf... how long does it normally go for? I'm keen to meet some new ppl!