Hello,everybody ,l am from china

hi ,every body,l am from china.l am poor at english in china,l want use communication  to improve my english so l want to find some american friend

Hello there. My name is Fil and I'm from San Diego California. It seems very cold now in Shanghai. Anyway thank you for having this blog started. I am also wanting to have friends there so when I visit Shanghai it would not be too difficult for me to seek things. Looking forward to meet you.

abcwoxihuanwy wrote:

hi ,every body,l am from china.l am poor at english in china,l want use communication  to improve my english so l want to find some american friend

Hello, and welcome to the the Expat-Blog. I am sure you will find many friends to help practice your English with.

Welcome!

Matt-

yes. but l want to look for Chat tool,can you tell me someone?such as QQ ,MSN .I know my grammar is poor I hope you can understand

Can you recommend me some american drama?

Hi abcwoxihuanwy,

Posting an advert in the Language Exchange in the USA, this might a smart way to improve your English. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

abcwoxihuanwy wrote:

Certainly, turn on CNN, Fox News, HLN, NBC, CBS and ABC every night and watch the news. It has become quite entertaining lately.

What I have utilized in the past to aid with my foreign language studies is Facebook. Just send a message to someone before you add them, as they are cracking down on those who add people they do not know.

And of course you can practice your English here in the non-country specific forums as well. (general discussion)

Matt-

usmc_mv wrote:
abcwoxihuanwy wrote:

Certainly, turn on CNN, Fox News, HLN, NBC, CBS and ABC every night and watch the news. It has become quite entertaining lately.

What I have utilized in the past to aid with my foreign language studies is Facebook. Just send a message to someone before you add them, as they are cracking down on those who add people they do not know.

And of course you can practice your English here in the non-country specific forums as well. (general discussion)

Matt-

I almost forgot the worst of them all, MSNBC

hello abcwoxihuanwy ,
Welcome to you here , we will be happy if we can help you anytime u need