I love Shanghai <3

Hi guys, Its Kaylee. I'm going to Shanghai again this March with my cousin. We really love Shanghai so much and want to find a chance to work and stay there. Any suggestions about that? We have 2 years working as Kid English Teacher, 1 year as HR assistant and receptionist of HSBC. We can sing in bar also lol...  we r trying our best to seek a job there... Many thanks if u guys can give us some idea... Love u all... :kiss:
P/s: Please contact us via email: [email protected] or [email protected]

Hi Kaylee,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you browse through the Jobs in Shanghai section and drop your resume like the both of you in the work sector that you feel more comfortable doing please :)

Best of luck with everything !

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Thanks Maximilien ^^, most of jobs in Shanghai for foreigners need native English or Chinese. But i heard form my friends that some companies will give you Chinese course if u work for them. Until now, I and my cousin applied more than 20 companies =="... But we wont give up lo ^^

It is very easy to find an English teaching job in Shanghai without being a native English speaker.  Or at least it used to be.  The further from Shanghai you are willing to go the more jobs shall be available.

Some schools will indeed give you Chinese lessons but beware of fees and contracts for those lessons.

Really MiaCulpa??? but now i still can not find any job :(..or have to fly there and go to some school 1st? are u teaching E in Shanghai?

maybe i can teach u chinese,by the way practise my english

if you got a high score of TOEFL or IELTS, it will be easy to find a jod of english teacher

tks dear :lol:

you can contact via [email protected]