English Artwork - advise?

Hi all
can anyone advise me on how I can display some great English-designed mirrored artwork in Tokyo. I'm not familiar with much here (newly arrived) and I dont know the art/galleries scene, but I imagine this jewellery & pewter could be a real hit. Ideas most welcome...

Thanks Lil.

I wish you good luck for your artwork in J. I am also an artist, and visited lot of places in Tokyo. The system of gallery, is usually you have an owner renting his gallery to you. You stay in the gallery, and do what you want with. It's expensive, maybe 2000 us$ (I talked to an art collector (which I think first he was an artist) who exhibit his collection in a renting gallery, and I said to him: even if he sell everything, he will hardly get back the money he spent for renting. He admit I was right, but it was his pleasure to show his collection. So.
And in my opinion, you won't sell too much. With the long recession in J. people are not in the mood to buy.
The art area is mostly in Ginza. There are also in some building, upstairs, very beautifu galery belonging to compagny. Maybe you can try with them.
More alternative, is the area of Harajuku. But it's more like "underground art", but also expensive to exhibit there

Congratulations for your art! I checked your website.

Thanks Mindart!
And for your suggestions, I'll start to approach a few people.
I suppose I should also as if you think corbrigeart.com artwork would have a receptive audience in Switzerland? There's not the same affinity with 'Englishness' as in Japan I suppose, but maybe an especially Swiss collection would be the answer!

The mirrors makes me think some boudhistic (even persian pattern) harmony, and the jewels looks like ancient old fashioned handworked. I think it could work everywhere. Just approch the good person and public.