WHAT MEN WANTS IN THEIR WIVES?

Yes..that depends person to person but basically men want in their better halves. Specially, relationship with his family, and MOM ???!!!???

Be honest men and give your candide reply :)

Thanks.

well I gotta tell yah, what I want  from my wife is full her complete honesty and openness that's  all I expect from her behalf sometimes I feel she hides things from me for what ever reasons and it makes me feel un trustworthy .I mean relationships are all based on trust I really want her to be transparent ith me as she demands of me she keeps her family to herself yet she examines me and enquires about my background and past isn't that something.

An extremely beautiful girl, sophisticated, well-educated and to top it all, she must be stable.

I am actually trying to chase a mirage in a desert, does a woman like that exist? I think not. I can settle with imperfections in a woman but I do not tolerate petty behavior and untrustworthiness at all.
If anybody knows a perfect woman with qualities close to what I seek, do let me know. You will surely make my day.

When u find someone like this please tell us all. we ALL want her....

What men want in their wives stands in 3 letters TLC : Tender - Care - Love which are the secret for a successfull couple life

MausumiRay wrote:

Yes..that depends person to person but basically men want in their better halves. Specially, relationship with his family, and MOM ???!!!???

Be honest men and give your candide reply :)

Thanks.

An extremely understanding woman is the best choice for many !

A partner who can take responsibility when I am away working. Take care of our children. Not be afraid to argue her point of view with me when discussing things. Communicate her worries and concerns to me. 
In turn I would be a good listener, a good provider and be willing to take the good with the bad.

In others words, a partnership.

Patience is what is required for a woman as she is the heart of the house who has to takecare of many things.........