Hallo, would anyone do me a favor: teach me German?

Hallo,
I never ask for mercy in my life, but this time, I'm sick of myself and I want to change all the time (who doens't?): really love German (Germany) language, but being a workaholic, I work too much : 14hours/day, no time to learn German by myself, I need a class to come to learn, push myself harder. Well, why is that so difficult? I'm living in Mekong Delta's boring village: Long Xuyên city - An Giang province (it's 200kms from  Ho Chi Minh city) there's no foreigner in town (maybe few, I randomly see on the street once or twice, guess they are not Germans :-P) I had several books, audio, but seldom touch them, I go back home from work and feel exhausted then go to bed right away.
If anyone wants to help, or want to see how boring my village is,  please remember me :-D
Team up to spread your beautiful language ^_^
Nguyen

Pity ure not in HCMC. We could meet up and I can teach u great old street German :)
Skype will not work since Im busy working and spending the evening at friends and family. If you ever come up to SGN drop me a message.

P.S:You're the first saying German is a beautiful language. It's rather harsh and complicated to me... not as easy as English to learn. Give it at least 3 years to understand how to conjugate... Good luck though

missmae :) thanks for your attention. I'd drop you a msg once I be in HCMC after Tet holiday.
there is a funny quote " Life is too short to learn German". Still, I love Berlin city and German rap songs (Bushido rapper, Sido rapper, ....) and love is blind hihihihi Nice to meet you (soon) missmae. Keep in touch! Nguyen.

Lol Bushido, Sido are you really serious? They sing about really bad things (regarding women as toy, sex, drugs and rocknroll. Trying hard to be the German Hip Hop but (jesus they failed so many times) and are considered as music for the gangstas of Berlin. I would recommend you to listen to Silbermond (Durch Die Nacht or Mein Schatz), Tim Bendzko or Clueso. So many great German singers with beautiful text.

Berlin is a cool city though but I prefer Munich and Duesseldorf. Too many gangs, drugs and criminals...

^_^ Never mind, I dont take things seriously ^_^ I enjoy the beats and the sound of the language when they sing, they talk, speak...and thanks for your recommendation, I'd love to know more artists. Maybe when we meet, you can enlighten me more with good stuff from Germany more than my naive eyes *_* Promise? :-P

Ok Ill try to convert you to more cool German songs hihi:) Drop me a short message when you're here, Im off evenings and weekends but need at least 3 days notice since I plan a lot like traveling, visitng my family or just sleeping:D