I would like to learn Swahili

Can any provide me with options for learning Swahili? I would prefer evening and or weekend lessons.

Regards,

Tim

try language solutions ltd   they are in westlands i think

Hi,
I highly interested to teach you Kiswahili. I am free almost the whole day.only that I would prefer a good teaching schedule.
contact me------ [Moderated: pls do not post your personal details such as your phone number on the Forum for safety reasons]
James mwalimu

i teach kiswahili at an affordable rate. email me if interested.

Would be very interested. Can you give me an indication of your rates and likely program for learning, given that I have no real knowledge of Swahili.

Regards,

Tim

rates are kshs. 800/- per hour. we have an open program that allows you to choose when you want to learn. i.e week program and weekend program. divided into two sessions i.e morning session and afternoon session.(Moderated: Please avoid leaving your phone number on a public forum)

my husband gives swahili lessons at a very affordable rate and flexible times. 500 an hour. email mr [email protected]

@ zunguheart and samiramwendaz: For better visibility, please feel free to post an advert in the section language classes in Nairobi :)

i will gladly teach you if you let me,my charges will be you buy me lunch each time i am teaching you...:p

you can choose from different places depending on where you live.
We can teach you Swahili at almost free charges

can i teach you?

I can teach you swahili if you like