Looking any kind of job

hi, i'm from bangladesh, i have work permit in europe,i'm looking any kind of job ,especially restaurant kitchen, or hotel, if someone kind of me plz.call me +4794725564 thank you

kazi69 wrote:

hi, i'm from bangladesh, i have work permit in europe

there's no such thing as a "work permit in Europe" that will work in Norway. The EU blue card is only valid in the EU, and any other work permit is assigned on a country-specific basis with country-specific rules. If you hold a visa for another EU/EEA/Schengen country you have free movement but that's not quite the same.

do you have another citizenship that allows you to work in Norway?

ECS wrote:
kazi69 wrote:

hi, i'm from bangladesh, i have work permit in europe

there's no such thing as a "work permit in Europe" that will work in Norway. The EU blue card is only valid in the EU, and any other work permit is assigned on a country-specific basis with country-specific rules. If you hold a visa for another EU/EEA/Schengen country you have free movement but that's not quite the same.

do you have another citizenship that allows you to work in Norway?

Well  thats quite true ... either he has lack of knowledge or is being exploited by his visa sponsor to do so , 

Hello UDI .. are you listening ?? You have a phone number to call   :dumbom:

hi, i'm from bangladesh, i have work permit in europe,i'm looking any kind of job ,especially restaurant kitchen, or hotel, if someone kind of me (moderated: no phone number on the forum pls)

yes i'm eu family member, cuz my wife is european

Hello kazi69,

I will suggest you to have a look to some recruitment websites available on the internet, it may help you in your job hunt.

The Jobs in Norway section too is at your disposal, feel free to have a look to the offers there and to post your request as well, but make sure to choose the category that suits you the best. ;)

Good luck,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

thanksssss
:joking:

You could also consult www.finn.no/jobb. It has all the jobs listed for the entire country. The site is in Norwegian, but you might find some job ads in English. For most jobs though, the ability to speak Norwegian will be essential.