Switzerland Apostille

Hello!!
Yesterday i found many users asking about Apostille , i decided to type this Topic to help Expat.com Members to understand what's Switzerland Apostille and any more information im here to help you :) .

Switzerland Apostille :

Switzerland is a member of the Hague Convention. It is a convention that abolishes the official requirements of certification in order to be eligible for use abroad. US Apostille is a relatively new firm located in Washington DC and California. It provides document legalization services for its client. US Apostille helps corporation to get Apostilles for their documents to use in Switzerland.
US Apostille legalizes two kinds of documents

public state documents :

-Commercial certifications like Patent and Trade Marks, Free Sale, Commercial invoices, and corporate documents.

-Educational documents are Masters, School transfer, University Degree. Any document issued from any educational institutions, we can help you to get Apostille for it.

-Vital Records Certifications are another type of State Documents. Sometimes it was referred to as Personal documents like marriage, divorce, and death authentications.

To acquire State documents Apostille for usage in Switzerland, the client has to make sure first that your documents were notarized from a Notary Public. The documents must be notarized from the Secretary of State in which State the document was issued. Then, US Apostille offers to get Apostille for your document from the US Department of State in Washington DC.

Federal Documents :

Federal documents are documents issued from one of the US federal agencies like FDA, IRS, and National Security. Federal document doesn`t need to be notarized as it has a federal seal which is sufficient to prove the eligibility of it. Once US Apostille receives your documents, it takes only three business days to get its apostille from the US Department of State in Washington DC.

Notice : I type this topic by my self , so please don't forget to give like or comment to my post :P

Thanks & Best Regards
Jessia

Never mind.

means ???

It means I wanted to delete what I wrote but do not have the ability to delete a post.