Rabat

Can anyone help me meet ex pats living in Rabat Morocco or close by.
I know Morocco very well and have to return back soon but keep losing track of my friends so need to make some new ones.

Did you have a look in the latest discussions? Maybe there are some meet ups being organized.

Good luck
Arlette

PS: I'm moving your topic tot the Rabat forum to help you.

Thank you so much I really don't know quite how this works yet.  Where are you?

if u need any help about rabat ....i would help u ...and make u know some expats who are living in rabat...so u can keep in touch with them :)

Excellent I would like that. My email is [email protected]

Does any one know the procedure about being resident in rabat morocco and how long this take i already have my documents here in usa , need to know when i get there what i have to go through my husband is there with his family which i will join him soon inshallah

Hi, You will need to register at the local police station first of your intention to stay.  Then you will have to provide proof of where you are living ie tenancy agreement if renting which should be taken to the local council office.  Also proof of work if appropriate.

Good luck

Anna

Hi, I will be in Morocco shortly and would love to get to know some ex pats. my email is [email protected]  I look forward to hearing from you.  I already know Morocco very well but am short on ex pat friends

Anya

Thank you once again, my email is [email protected].

zoltari wrote:

if u need any help about rabat ....i would help u ...and make u know some expats who are living in rabat...so u can keep in touch with them :)

done anna001 :)

maha wrote:

Does any one know the procedure about being resident in rabat morocco and how long this take i already have my documents here in usa , need to know when i get there what i have to go through my husband is there with his family which i will join him soon inshallah

which i know i have to go to police station my place of residence will be with him and his mom , do i have to prove my resident because i dont have a lease there i just will be living with them, i live on social security  i get about 1000.00 dollars(usa) is that enough for income there for the police. to be a resident , thank you I already have a bank in morocco , pleselet me know what else i should do when i get there in morocco.

I will be in Rabat in a couple of weeks.  Are there any ex pats who would be interested in setting up an ex pat organisation so we can have regular get togethers and network. I did this in Thailand and it was a huge success and a lot of fun. My mail is [email protected] if anyone is interested.