Moving to Rosario, Santa Fe....HOUSE needed):)

hello,I`m Polish andin few months I am moving to Rosario, Santa Fe. Can anyone suggest some good websites for searching for accomodation?
Any help will be appreciated:)

E:)

Hi there,
Try posting your request in the USA forum.
Also, keep in mind: the world is your oyster and the Internet is all yours to use ...  :D

Thank you, I`m gonna try that;)

Oh, you travel a lot.  :D
Why did you leave the Caribbean out?  :unsure

Hi Ewaniem,

I'm french (nobody's perfect) and I am living in Argentina for more than 7 years now near Cordoba. I don't know if you have to imperatively move to Rosario, maybe for pro reason, but you must know that this city is one of the most dangerous big towns in Argentina. All this is mainly linked to the narco traffic but your life is really in jeopardy specially at night even if you stay far away of this business. Many innocent people have been killed by lost bullets or as a colateral dammage. So, this is tour decision but I wanted to just warn you before.

Best regards

Ewaniem wrote:

hello,I`m Polish andin few months I am moving to Rosario, Santa Fe. Can anyone suggest some good websites for searching for accomodation?
Any help will be appreciated:)

E:)

Hi Ewa, :)
Excuse me, when you say you are Polish does it mean you are polished?  :unsure
English language has so many words with same spelling but many meanings ...

el escondido wrote:

Hi Ewaniem,

I'm french (nobody's perfect) and I am living in Argentina for more than 7 years now near Cordoba. I don't know if you have to imperatively move to Rosario, maybe for pro reason, but you must know that this city is one of the most dangerous big towns in Argentina. All this is mainly linked to the narco traffic but your life is really in jeopardy specially at night even if you stay far away of this business. Many innocent people have been killed by lost bullets or as a colateral dammage. So, this is tour decision but I wanted to just warn you before.

Best regards

Hi El,  :)
Your post is obviously meant to help.
How do you know that persons coming to Rosario are not in fact part of the problem you want them to avoid?  ;)

Thankyou for a word of warning,but this is rather settled-my fiancee lives in Rosario and for now that is where we`ll move. I have been there twice...I know it isn`t Europe,but Iwillhave to try my best to stay safe:)

7 years...that proves that Argentina is "livable";)