Moving from Greece to France

Hello,
I am planning to move from Greece in a few months and I am looking for the best way to move my belongings back in France.
There is some furniture but not an awful lot and some other things I have accumulated while being here.
Does anyone one know some companies that handle light international removal?
I am also thinking to rent a car in Greece to move and left it in France. I know that it is possible from some countries in Europe but when I go on the renting agencies website (Hertz, Europcar) I cannot select this option. Does anyone know if it is possible and give me an idea of the prices ?

Thank you for your help.

Hi,

you should contact our partner: https://www.expat.com/en/movers/europe/greece/ I am sure they can help for your move

Hey,

For moviing companies, just by  3 min Googling I found the below sites:

[moderated: no advertising for commercial websites please!]

Whether its light moving or full house , u got to contact the moving companies and advise them what exactly u need shipped in order to get an idea, I'm sure all shipping co's do Light shipping,the fact is it depends individually on what you plan to move so the only way to know is to contact them yourself.

For the Car rental, all car renting sites have an e-mail, if you contact them by email which will take you a few minutes you can get full and accurate info :)

Hi

it might be worth looking in the other forums to see if any one is coming from France to Greece or even from the UK then you could share a Removal van each way.