Storage in HCMC

Hello All!!!

I'm currently an English teacher in Buon Ma Thuot City in Dak Lak Province. I am moving down to HCMC after my contract expires here, but I'm also going on vacation throughout South East Asia before I start to look for work again in HCMC. I'll be gone for about 25 days. My dilemma is that I don't want to lug all of my stuff with me around South East Asia, I'd rather travel lightly.

Can anyone recommend a reputable storage company in HCMC? Obviously, I need it to be secure, and I would also like it to be cheap. Now, I'm anticipating that there are several very nice people on these forums who will offer to allow me to keep my stuff at their place while I'm on vacation. Thank you very much for the offer, but (as I hope you can understand), I'm a bit reluctant to leave my valuables with strangers. Please don't take offense, I would just prefer a storage company with a good reputation.

Thanks,

-Tim

Tim here's a link that has some storage facility information, you'll have to scroll down a few posts in it to get by the bike storage info:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=234118

Rick