Indian women in Iraq

Dear All,

I am a woman of Indian origin and my fiance lives in Iraq. We plan to settle there in sulehmaniya. I am a professional with a Masters Degree in Construction Management. I would like to know the cost of living as well as the job opportunities I could expect there. I have work experience of 1.5 yrs. Please respond and help a friend in need.

Hi SIQ

In Sulimaniyah there is lots of construction going on but I am not sure how to apply and get a chance. The city have many projects and few malls still under construction. Expense varies and depend upon life style but average rent of an apartment is around 800-1200 USD P.M. Wish you good luck :)

Thanx for the reply. My fiance is a physical education college professor. Could u elaborate on his career growth prospects. Hes earning 1000$ per month. Would that be enough if his university provides housing coz i would be dependent on him till i find a job

Welcome, I am not sure that 1000 USD per month will be enough, kurdistan is not that cheap like KSA etc.For sure without housing you can't survive. 

However Good luck.