Room and Underground parking available in La Linea

Hello All

Room available in a three bed property in La Linea.  Nice ground floor apartment with large enclosed garden and pool, large terrace and balcony's.  About a 15 minute walk to the border.  However on bus route and very near sea and beach. N/S in the house. £250 per month exc bills.  Must be neat, tidy and prefer a female.

Also underground parking at same property, £50 per month, distance and suchlike the same as above.

Contact Nicola 54025926 or [email protected]

Hi Nicola,

you should also post in the classifieds.

Hope this helps,

Julien

Hi
I am interested  currently in Asia for past 8 months now want to move back nearer to the UK where my own home is in London.
I don't want to live there anymore I have it let out but of course my family are in the IK and Gib is only 2 hours away.

I am a single mature lady but young at heart find it easy to get along with all age groups if you  track me on expat you will see I set up a circle in Kuala Lumpur go to Malasia expat forum to see. Been in Manila Philippines for past 3 weeks but will leave here for Gib in 2 weeks.
I am very clean and tidy I promise you.

I hope I fit please send me details and pics if you can. Distance from airport etc etc.
My email [email protected]  My phone no currently is Manila so lets first have a go via email.
If you let me have your number I could call you.
My sons at home have had trouble trying to connect by phone since in manilla but I am on Skype if that helps.
marlene.lockwood

Sounds exciting I look forward to hearing from you
Kind regards
Marlene