Kitchen and Appliances

Hello Forum Members, I was wondering if anyone of you wonderful People could share some Information on purchasing a kitchen and appliances in Hurghada? I guess I like to approach Folks who have bought an Apt. in Hurghada and are or have already furnished their place. I do not want to buy into a furniture pack but rather chose my own individual taste. Would you also be willing to share the approx cost for a Kitchen Unit with or without appliances? Any other suggestions bring them on. Thank you very much I really appriciate your advise.

Hi, I hope all is good with you. I have sent you a private message detailing a few options for you.
I wish you all the best. Kind regards and welcome to the forum. Tim :-)

Hi
I am just buying an apartment in Sahl Hasheesh and i need to buy a kitchen and appliances,but i would like to buy a sink with a drainer as well as furniture, etc
Please can some one advise me where the best place is
Mick

Hi Tim,
please can you contact me as i' m in need of some job done in my flat.
Thank you.

Hi

I am buying two small apartments in Hurghada. 40m and 50m
I will need to buy full furniture packages. Including a Kitchen and Fridge, microwave etc.
Can anyone give me the names of furniture shops that can do this for me please, in Hurghada.
I really appreciate any help.
Thanks

Hi I have used Nile Kitchens they are a good company own by a Danish man, very reliable

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.

Hi

Do you have any pictures you could show me. I want kitchen and all furniture.
Thanks

Hi It is just a gloss white kitchen we have just had our second one from them, it is not complete yet, happy to send a picture if I can have an email address as I am not sure how you up load pictures here.

Thanks

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.