Business obsticles in Mozambique

Why are the Mozambiquen goverment so corrupt with all their officials?I have not met 1 off them in 10 years that is helpfull nevermind adding value to the country or my business.What a shame.They only take out of the ground and dont put anything back.Your chances on a honest return is Null.If you want to make money ,cook your books as much as you can otherwise you will end up bankrolling the reservebank of Mozambique and paying all your profits to the goverment in the form of fines.(If I could start over this is what I would have done)Think really hard before you invest your hard earned cash

Hi your business obsticles that you mentioning is kinda scarry .. I wish I could have met you before returning to SA .. having said that what is the procedure to start with registering a company especially a school .. would I have to begin @ the Education Ministry.. or is their an office when Expats can visit and get all the relevant information.. Just starting a business in Mozambique.. what's the pros and cons.. can we chat one on one on my personal email if you don't mind please..Email add: [email protected]