Relocating to Huiyang, early in March 2014. Best place to stay...

Hi all, I am a Singaporean.. Currently, stays in Ho Chi Minh City. I am relocating to Dong Jiang Industrial Zone, Shui Kou Zhen, Huizhou Province after Chinese New Year 2014.

I need Some Help for renting an apartment near Shui Kou Zhen or Huiyang and etc.... Please advice..., Somewhere nearby or Shopping Mall, Supermarket and convenient to public transports ...

It's thoroughly a new environment. Please share with me your experiences related to the life there, the cost of living, security, people there and any information that you judge important to keep in mind.

Regards
Karena

huizhou is a beautiful city, in my opinion much nicer than guangzhou or shenzhen, but.. not much of an expat comunity ...

i work nearby, but cant offer any specific advice...

in any case good luck

Hi if your looking for an apartment long lease Palm Island Golf resort have good apartments, don't go to them directly but via an agent, apparently around 500usd a month, will try to find out details tomorrow. Your working very close to my factory, hope you enjoy your stay.

Hi Jgraham21,

Please note that this thread had been posted since a year before.

Please feel free to create a new topic, with information and tips about life In Guandong.

Regards,

David.