WORK AND LIVE

I AM FROM SRI LANKA.AND I AM INTERESTED IN LIVING AUSTRALIA WITH BETTER JOB IN THE NEAR FURE.
AND ALSO I LOOKING FOR NEW FRIENDS

HOPE TO MOVE TO AUSTRALIA TO LIVE AND WORK

Hi, good to hear that you are considering a move to Aussie. We are also moving to Aussie in February. Have you started the process of applying for Visa?

Thilini

Could you please not post in uppercase. Thank you.

Have you checked out www.immi.gov.au  This is the government website for visa information and applications.

Nesh143 wrote:

Hi, good to hear that you are considering a move to Aussie. We are also moving to Aussie in February. Have you started the process of applying for Visa?

Hey Nesh, I too am looking to make a move to Oz... Could you pls tell me what I need to do to get a work visa in Oz... I guess the procedure starts from finding a job out there, and then applying for a visa?

I desperately need to move out of India and have a better life abroad...

jfrancis 

Read my previous post above.
To find out if you qualify for a visa and what types of visas are available www.immi.gov.au  This is the official Oz govt immigration website.

I've checked out the site... I'll be eligible for a visa only if I have a job offer from an Australian employer... That's the only option available to me now. I'm just starting my career now, not sure about the success rate in finding employment out there...

I AM FROM PHILPPINES.AND I AM INTERESTED IN LIVING AUSTRALIA WITH BETTER JOB IN THE NEAR FURE.
AND ALSO I LOOKING FOR NEW FRIENDS

I can help as a sponsor of 457 visa, once you have have a job offer or interview with an Australian company.

Cheers,
Scott.

@ marvin1209 > Please note that posting in uppercase here means shouting, so please post in lowercase.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Halfman

How can you help as a sponsor if the person has an interview with a company for work.
If the interview is successful then surely the company will sponsor the person.

The company will advise the interviewee whether they will sponsor an applicant or not.

I have read many of your posts and you seem to be able to assist people with sponsorship in different fields of expertise.
Are you an immigration agent touting for business.

Hi Stumpy,

Not all company have the sponsor permits, you'll have to apply as a Standard Business Sponsor with IMMI and there are strict regulations and obligations you have to adhere to. So most company don't want to go through the hassle.

Employer/company that doesn't have the sponsor permit will direct you to a recruiter (most recruiters have sponsor permit), the recruiter will managed your sponsorship and payroll service, usually takes 30%+ of your pay.

I run my own company with core business as IT consultancy, I had to source oversea skills to do projects with me frequently because of niche products and skills. Hence I went through the pain of getting the Standard Business Sponsor from IMMI. So that I can managed the resourcing interviews & hiring process faster, no middleman means I can pass more benefits onto my team members.

Having the Standard Business Sponsor doesn't restrict you to one industry. For non-IT hires I'm acting as a recruiter.

Yes, passively touting, but my core business is still IT.

Thanks
So in essence you are looking for business.

half_man_half_shark wrote:

I can help as a sponsor of 457 visa, once you have have a job offer or interview with an Australian company.

Cheers,
Scott.

Can you help me obtain a visa?

Do you have an employer willing to hire you yet?

Cheers,
Scott.

Do you have an employer willing to hire you yet?

Cheers,
Scott.

unfortunately, none, lol :) because i haven't apply for any job in Australia yet. but encase someone will hire me will you help me? for real?

If you employer is willing to hire you and they don't have the sponsor permit then let me know. Yes, I can sponsor you.

If you employer is willing to hire you and they don't have the sponsor permit then let me know. Yes, I can sponsor you.

thanks mate i will contact you whenever i found employer and willing to hire me.. thanks!

Hi Halfman,

I am looking for a good breakthrough in South Australia. Do you have any contacts in SA. I am an Indian professional and I am currently working on an expat assignment as Head Customer Experience with a MNC Telecom company in Nigeria.

I have sub class 190 visa sponsored by South Australian Govt and i am planning to move there in June.

Cheers,

Ajay