Looking for condo for rent at Sea Residences

Need condo in Pasay City at Sea Residences for around P15,000 per month, fully furnished and monthly dues included.

Hi Neatgifts,

Please post an advert in the Flats for rent in the Philippines, this might help in your search.

Thank you,

David.

Expat-blog team.

There are some units stil available for rent at sea residences. The best thing u should do is look for the direct owner for best price of lease u can get.
Btw, when are you intending to move in?

Yes, that would be a great idea. It didn't pass over my head. The problem is I have no idea of how to find the individual owners that are looking for renters. Please point me in the right direction. I am planning on driving to Manila from Davao next weekend. We plan to stay in a hotel for about five days as we visit a few places we have been looking at online. It sure would be nice to not have to spend hotel money for nothing.

hi. I Know someone who owns a  unit at sea residences. Let me know if Ur interested,Thanks

Neatgifts wrote:

Yes, that would be a great idea. It didn't pass over my head. The problem is I have no idea of how to find the individual owners that are looking for renters. Please point me in the right direction. I am planning on driving to Manila from Davao next weekend. We plan to stay in a hotel for about five days as we visit a few places we have been looking at online. It sure would be nice to not have to spend hotel money for nothing.

hi ,may i know what route your planning on driving from davao to manila?