Looking for English Friends

Hello Everyone !!
                         My name is Sylvia and I live in the US. I have ALWAYS  loved learning about the English culture, it's music and the traditions.I am VERY social and love meeting & talking to new people.  I would love to make penpals with people over there, so that one day when I get to finally visit, maybe I'll have someone that can show me around. So if any of you would like to talk, please feel free to write me !!  Thanks & have a great evening !!

Sylvia

Hi Sylvia, I live in Lincoln, UK...have you heard about this city? It has a lot of history especially it's cathedral which was built over 1000yrs. ago and is amazing!
Peter

Hiya sylvia, i live in Texas, but travel to England quite a bit! If you ever need a travel buddy to visit York just let me know!! Ive been 4 times now and also to Scotland.

Hey...Just a quick one - Am from near York myself and glad you like the place. I like to think we are very friendly people in Yorkshire and it's something I really miss as I am now living in Shanghai, For anyone who likes history, York is a great place what with the Roman and Viking connection!
Take care, Paul

Hi Sylvia... I am sure you will enjoy England when you finally get there and believe me, it's not all about London!

Hi, I'm Husna. I currently live in Malaysia. I'm looking for english friends too. If you all guys plan to go to Malaysia, we can meet up to share our own experience. Nice to know you all guys.

Couldn't agree with you more Paul. York is my favorite place in all of the world!
I hope you're not to home sick and enjoying new and exciting things
Cheers,
Evie

Hi Husna,
Lovely to meet you as well. Have you been to England yet? If so which part and if not where would you like to visit?
Take care,
Evie

I haven't been to england. But I really really wanna go to England, it's kind of my favorite country that I always dream of. If I go to england, I wanna visit university of St.Andrews, oxford university, and many more. It must be really amazing. Besides, I really like the british accent, I practice to use the british accent in my daily life.