Male Nursing job opportunities in Saudi Arabia?

Hi,

I want to know if there is a chance for a Tunisian male nurse to work in Saudi Arabia or has that time past and it is only  female or western trained nurses that can work in Saudi Arabia?
Also would it help that he has experience in Qatar? As I would like to find a solution for me and my husband to both work in Saudi Arabia when his contract ends in a couple of years but with the Saudization i'm thinking the chances are slim.

Thanks

Tunisiangirl89 wrote:

Hi,

I want to know if there is a chance for a Tunisian male nurse to work in Saudi Arabia or has that time past and it is only  female or western trained nurses that can work in Saudi Arabia?
Also would it help that he has experience in Qatar? As I would like to find a solution for me and my husband to both work in Saudi Arabia when his contract ends in a couple of years but with the Saudization i'm thinking the chances are slim.

Thanks

To find a job in MOH is getting tough even for females let alone a male person, As you may aware that few years back local people were not interested to work in this sector but in these days you can find many female are working in this sector and they don't need any more expat people to continue their jobs so they are not renewing their contracts anymore, consequently I don't think so there is any chance to get a job in MOH as a male nurse, its only possible if he is doctor.
But still you can try your luck, there is nothing wrong in trying who knows what tomorrow is bringing for us. Good luck  :top: