Room for rent in shared house/apartment

Hello! I am looking for a room in a shared apartment or house close to UN headquarters in Gigiri.

My maximum budget is 35/40 000 KES including all utilities and internet.

Thanks a lot for any leads you might want to give me!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Michela

Hi Michela,

I suggest you post an advert in the Properties for rent in Nairobi section please as it might help :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Thank you for the advice!

Michela

Hi Michela,

My father has a little cottage within his compound fully furnished and serviced ready to go. He wants 60K minimum but I can try and convince him. Would you like to try and see it? We've an ad on Expat.com under Muthaiga cottage https://www.expat.com/en/housing/africa … ttage.html

Thanks,
Kate
+254-728704493

Hi,

I have one room in a 2room share in Ngara available from February for 33k.

Naomi

[Moderated: pls no free ad]

Hi Naomi,

Please post your advert in the Rooms for rent in Nairobi section, this might be helpful. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Thank you all, I have found a place! :-)

Kindly,

Michela

Thanks David,

Will do,.

Hi, are you still looking for a shared house? I have one available that is 10-15minutes away from UN headquarters, . Gigiri.

Hi Gigiri,

Please note that the most appropriate section for accommodation offer is the Shared accommodation in Nairobi section. So i invite you to post your ad there. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi. I've a 2 bdrm  both ensuit in Riverside,looking for a mature room mate. Plse contact me if interested. Email add [email protected]

Hi caroline Josiah,

Please feel free to post your advert in the Shared accommodation in Nairobi section. This might surely help. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Thanks alot David. I will do that.             
Caroline.

hi I'm looking a sharing room for my husband presently living in nairobi Kenya. HIs name is Frank  with phone number 00254 711 645534.HE don't anyone right now there.IF anyone would like to help kindly  call his number.
I would appreciate if someone would be a help for him.

thank. you,

Phoebe
UAE

Hi Phoebe,

Please refer to the post below I posted previous, it might help you to. ;)

Thank you,

David

David wrote:

Hi caroline Josiah,

Please feel free to post your advert in the Shared accommodation in Nairobi section. This might surely help. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Hi There, is the place still available? if yes,please let me have your contact details on [email protected]

I have a furnished single room with a kitchenette and bathroom but it's not near UN Gigiri. It's in langata. It's going for 35,000 with internet and other utilities.
Would you be interested?

Is the price negotiable? what is your contact?

I am not sure if the place is still available, but if so, I am very interested !

Hi I started a group on facebook as i noticed we all found it abit difficult to find shared accomodation here in Nairobi. Its a closed group and I will be screening members as best as I can. Search "pata roommate nairobi" on facebook. Goodluck guys!

Hi I m interested to visit and need other details

Thanks
[Moderated: For security reasons, please do not post your phone numbers on the thread.]
Shibu

@MichelaP

Hello everyone,

This is an old thread, so I am closing it.

Anyone looking for accommodation or offering one should post an advert in the Housing in Nairobi section of the website.

All the best,

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed